Adding seaweed to processed foods such as frozen pizzas, hot dogs and dried pasta will reduce cardiovascular diseases, concludes a new scientific article. One suggestion is to replace 5% of the flour in pizza dough with dried and granulated seaweed.
Ecoaquaculture News & Blogs
- First Nations back BC salmon farming
- Seaweed aquaculture, fisheries surges in popularity in Maine
- Food industry can help lower cardiovascular diseases by adding little seaweed to products
- Very Healthy Stocks in Bering Sea Mean TAC’s for Pollock, Cod, Likely to Increase Slightly
- Arctic, non-Arctic Nations to Hold Talks on Fishing Limits at Top of the World
Upcoming 2015-2016 Presentations
Feb. 22-25, 2016
"AN EXPANDED INDUSTRIAL MODEL OF ECOLOGICAL AQUACULTURE AND SUSTAINABLE FISHERIES WILL BE REQUIRED TO MEET THE PROTEIN NEEDS OF THE FUTURE"
World Aquaculture Society
Las Vegas, NV, USA
To schedule a seminar contact: firstname.lastname@example.org